You just invested in a very important asset: your financial education
It’s not just entertainers who are lacking financial education. Look at the following statistics:
- Nearly half of women over the age of 50 are single. This means that many of these women are responsible for their own financial well-being.
- One out of every two marriages ends in divorce. What is the number-one thing couples fight about? Money. And who usually ends up with the children? The woman. Now she must provide for herself-and her kids.
- In the first year following divorce, a women’s standard of living drops an average of 73 percent.
- In 2003, more women declared bankruptcy than graduated college.
- Fifty-eight percent of baby boomer women have less than $10,000 set aside for retirement.
- Of the elderly living in poverty, three out of four are women. Yet 80 percent of these women weren’t poor when their husbands were alive.
I suggest you purchase a three ring binder to organize your completed weekly workbook activities and journal entries. Also purchase loose leaf lined filler paper that you can insert into the weekly lesson to complete the weekly journal entry. If you purchase a separate notebook for the journal, you will not be able to keep the weekly journal entries together with the weekly lesson.
If you are having a hard time viewing the video on your device, you can download it at
Download the DancerWise Workbook